Explore the beautiful lake city of Pokhara and jungle safari tour in Chitwan Park will make your Vacation unforgettable.
is a mirror to the Himalayas. It is the a popular tourist destination in Nepal famous for trek route to Annapurna mountain range, boating at phewa and many other local lakes, paragliding, zip line, bungee jumping, short hike, camping by the lake under the shadow of Fishtail mountain. Lots of Poet had described it as Heaven in Nepal.
Chitwan National Park
is the first national park in Nepal. It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984.The World Heritage–listed reserve protects over 932 sq km of forests, marshland and rippling grassland, and is home to sizeable wildlife populations.Chitwan is famous as one of the best wildlife-viewing national parks in Asia, and you’ll have an excellent chance of spotting one-horned rhinos, deer, monkeys and up to 544 species of birds.
- Tour to Historical Places in Kathmandu
- Chitwan - Elephant ride, Canoeing, bird watching, Camp fire, Tharu traditional dance
- Pokhara - Boating on Phewa Lake, Rara Lake (Optional)
- Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Option to Take Mountain Flight for additional charges
- Option to add Lumbini (The Birthplace of Lord Buddha) trip for additional charges