- A very short duration with full exploration of Himalayan Beauty,
- A moderate trial having fascinating trekking experience,
- An approach to ethnic people: their settlement & lifestyles.
We have two options to go to Pokhara by flight or flight. By flight it takes only 25 minutes with wonderful view over himalayas to reach Pokhara valley. In second option we drive 200 KM during 6 hours having verities of experiences of landscape, mountains, valleys, rivers, towns and arrive in a lovely city - Pokhara, situated on the lap of Annapurna Himalayas.
Exploration of Pokhara City during the afternoon.
* Over Night – Star Hotel in Pokhara
Day – 2 : Drive to Nayapul – Trek to Ulleri (1900 m.)
– After the morning breakfast – we will take private vehicle. We will drive for one an half hour to reach a small town called Nayapul (1000 m.), a small marketplace for upper region of Annapurna Himalayas. We begin our trekking passing the town, crossing a small suspension bridge and following modi Khola, the glacier river.
We cross second bridge at Birethanti and take left following the river with beautiful clean water. Crossing typical Gurung villages, paddy farms, valleys, slight uphills. The day will be full of serenity, beautiful nature, forests, lovely scenery or the landscapes and mountains.
We reach Hile – Tikhedhunga ( 1560 m.) for our afternoon lunch and necessary rest to proceed the next and final steps of the trekking of the day.
We need to now climb a stair way. We will have first view over. we climb till Ulleri village to stop today. View over valley, mountains and Himalayas.
* Duration – 5 hours of walk.
* Climbing up: 900 m.
* Climb down: –
* Overnight – Lodge in Mountain
Day – 3 : Ulleri – Ghorepani (2780 m.)
This is another fascinating day to trek through pine and rhododendron forests. Unlike in Europe for example the rhododendron trees are extremely high in Nepal Himalayas measuring till 30 meters! During spring season the whole mountain will be full of flowers with verities of colors, a paradisiac fabulous nature !!!
Passing smaller villages, sometime the caravans of mules, donkeys caring the load to transport materials to the mountains. At the same time you are likely to cross the flocks of ships and goats, the shepherds as well as villagers with smiling faces. Say “Namaste” to the people as part of greeting that everybody will repeat with joining hands.
We will reach Ghorepani early afternoon. The village is situated on the mountain pass. This is gateway to the longer journey, often with their caravans, through Kaligandaki river and valley to the upper region of Himalayas to reach Tibet. The place offers magnificent view over the Himalayas from very closer distance. This is a Pun, Magar Village. around 400 people live who are involved to serve tourists in their smaller lodges. They are farmers as well cultivating vegetable, potatos, buck wheat etc.
* Duration : 5 hours.
* Climb up: 800 m.
* Climb down: – 60 m.
* Overnight: Lodge in Mountain
Day – 4 : Poonhill (3210 m.) Trek to Tadapani – (2640)
Early morning we will climb to Mount Poonhill (3210 m.) to see spectacular sunrise view over Himalayas. From here the view of two massifs with highest peaks: Dhawalagiri (8167 m. ), Annapurna 1 (8091), Machhapuchre (6993 m.), Annapurna South (7219 m.), Nilgiri (6968 m.) and numerous mountains, the deepest gorge in the world which is here down valley of Kaligandaki. You will take wonderful photographs.
Back to the hotel and have breakfast. Then we begin the trek towards Tadapani (2640 m.). The first part will be climbing to the crete of mountain and pass then trek down crossing gorges, small villages and magnificent Rhododendron forests. The landscape will be amazingly unique. We stop at Nagathanti for lunch in a narrow valley. The last part will be again mild straight trial, short downhill till a small hydroelectric powerhouse for the villages and small stair way to climb before reaching to Tadapani, situated on a crate of mountain offering exceptional view over Himalayas. During the day there is a possibility of seeing Yaks as well as the savage monkeys called Langur.
* Duration – 6 hours.
* Climb up : 360 m. ( Poonhill ) & 620 m.
* Climb down: 360 m. ( Poonhill ) & 740 m.
* Overnight – Lodge in Mountain
Day – 5 : Trek to Ghandruk – Nayapul, Back to Pokhara
From Tadapani another morning sunrise view will be unforgettable. The day here is fabulous again while crossing the downhill trial in a dense forest of rhododendron till Ghandruk (2000 m.) a largest typical village in this region. The people who live here are called Gurung – the brave fighter race, they are here mostly farmer. A part of the village is now lodges to accommodate trekkers who pass this region. We have short stop to have a drink.
Next part of trek is moderate downhill following the staircase way. A wonderful scenic view over the mountains and ancient glacier valleys, the deeper down Modi Khola river and the terraces of paddy fields. We cross few villages then will be the stiff downhill till Syuli (1300 m.) where we will stop for lunch.
Last part of our trial will be easy way along beside the river coming from Annapurna Base camp. We will join Birethanti (1070 m.) where we will be check out from the Conservation area. last half an hour to join the motorway and transfer to Pokhara by a private vehicle.
Exploration of Lakeside in the late afternoon, dinner in a restaurant.
* Duration : 6 hours.
* Climb up : 120 m.
* Climb down : 1160 m.
* Overnight: Star Hotel in Pokhara
Day – 6 : Back to Kathmandu ( by flight or by vehicle)
We take either a domestic flight which will offer magnificent views of Himalayas to the north. ( Please take left side while seated on plane !!!) Or we will take a vehicle to be back to Kathmandu driving 6 /7 hours .
Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu. Free time for shopping or rest.
* Overnight: (Star) Hotel in Kathmandu
|Options||Price from:||Service Quality||Min Pax|
|Budget||$ 320 per person||2|
- Star Hotel accommodation in Pokhara for 2 nights
- Meals - Full board services.
- Land transportation - Private vehicle with driver
- Domestic flight - as defined and required in the itinerary
- Trekking Permit TIMS (Necessary)
- ACAp permit (Necessary)
- Professional Trekking Guide for entire journey
- A porter for 2 people to carry the luggage ( Weight limit upto 22 kg allowed)
- Drinking water - ozonated water or pure mineral water.
- All the beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic )
- Tips to the staff (Recommended)
- Travel medical insurance (Necessary)
- Extra services required
- Services not defined as included